Festive Fruit Salad Recipe
This refreshing beautiful salad has become a favorite of everyone who's tried it. My bowl always comes home empty when I take this salad to a party or cookout. This recipe is a great way to take advantage of fresh fruit at its best. -Gail Sellers, Savannah, Georgia
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 3 medium apples (red, yellow and green), cubed
- 1 small cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 cups seedless red and green grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional berries for garnish, optional
- 1. Peel and core pineapple; cut into cubes. Place in a 3- or 4-qt. glass serving bowl. Stir in remaining fruit.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sugar and lemon juice and mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Spread over fruit. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
3/4 cup: 138 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Festive Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC