- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 jar (10 to 12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature smoked sausage links
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large red apple, cut into chunks
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth. Add the preserves and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add sausage and pineapple; stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Just before serving, stir in oranges and apple. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Festive Fruit N Franks in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p23
Reviews for Festive Fruit N Franks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review