This is the perfect way to present your veggies at your next Christmas party. It is so cute and your guests will be so impressed!—Mae Richie, Faribault, Minnesota
- 12-inch Styrofoam cone
- Aluminum foil, optional
- 5-1/2 cups cauliflowerets (about 1 small head)
- 4-1/2 cups broccoli florets (about 1 medium bunch)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup small whole ripe olives
- Dip or salad dressing
- Cover Styrofoam cone with foil if desired. Attach cauliflower and broccoli to the cone by sticking one end of a toothpick into a floret and the other end into the cone, using the larger florets at the base. Attach a cherry tomato to treetop. Attach carrots, olives and remaining tomatoes with toothpicks to the cone. Fill in any gaps with small florets, using half of a toothpick. Serve with dip or dressing. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Festive Floret Fir in Country Woman July/August 1999, p38
Reviews for Festive Floret Fir
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review