Festive Filets Recipe
"When the weather's not right for outdoor cooking and you want an outstanding steak, this recipe is the answer," assures Donna Cline of Pensacola, Florida. "We like the zippy gravy so much we don't wait for inclement evenings to fix this."
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare gravy according to package directions; add mushrooms and horseradish. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook steaks over medium-high heat until meat reaches desired doneness. Season with pepper. Serve with gravy. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Festive Filets in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p16
Reviews for Festive Filets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >