- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow summer squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 3/4 cup broth to a boil. Add the zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, red pepper, carrot, onion, basil and salt. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in tomatoes and sour cream.
- Drain fettuccine; place in a large bowl. Add the vegetable mixture, cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Festive Fettuccini Primavera
Sort By :
Delicious dinner and actually tastes just as good as Fettuccine Alfredo made with heavy whipping cream.