Festive Feta Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed; roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Festive Feta Cheese Ball(6)
Sort By :
This is so easy and tastes wonderful! My daughter made the cheese ball for a Thanksgiving appetizer and had many compliments and requests for the recipe! One guest requested a take out container for the couple of tablespoons left over!
An all time favorite!
this is a wonderful and easy recipe, all 4 of my kids loved it! It is a Christmas keeper!!!
Very good recipe. Definitely a remake recipe!
I substituted crumbled blue cheese for the feta and spread the mixture into a pie plate rather than making a ball out of it. My husband and father loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Ball Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Goat Cheese Spread >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >