Festive Feta Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed; roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 122 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Festive Feta Cheese Ball
"can u use another kind of cheese instead of feta"
"This is our family's all time favorite for the holidays! We never have any left and we make at least 2!!"
"An all time favorite!"
"this is a wonderful and easy recipe, all 4 of my kids loved it! It is a Christmas keeper!!!"
"Very good recipe. Definitely a remake recipe!"
"I substituted crumbled blue cheese for the feta and spread the mixture into a pie plate rather than making a ball out of it. My husband and father loved it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.