Festive Feta Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed; roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 122 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Festive Feta Cheese Ball
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.