- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed; roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Festive Feta Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"can u use another kind of cheese instead of feta"
"This is our family's all time favorite for the holidays! We never have any left and we make at least 2!!"
"This is so easy and tastes wonderful! My daughter made the cheese ball for a Thanksgiving appetizer and had many compliments and requests for the recipe! One guest requested a take out container for the couple of tablespoons left over!"
"An all time favorite!"
"this is a wonderful and easy recipe, all 4 of my kids loved it! It is a Christmas keeper!!!"