This colorful dish is great for all parties and festivities. My daughter loves helping to prepare it! —Donna Kollar, Austintown, Ohio
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Festive Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Festive Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review