This cool, tangy salad always prompts recipe requests. It must be the combination of tart cranberries, sweet pineapple and pecans in a fluffy base. I appreciate how easy it is to prepare. -Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Festive Cranberry Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p31
Reviews for Festive Cranberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review