Festive Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Festive Cranberry Salad(4)
Sort By :
Best salad ever. I make this every year for the holidays, it's become a tradition. I have had my guests ask me to make it.
We love this recipe! We have served it for holidays for many years and it is a favorite. My kids affectionately call it "Purple Puff".
I did not freeze this because it was really good just as a salad. Everyone loved it!
So easy and sooo good. Loved by adults and kids alike. This has been on our holiday table for years, now we make 2 or 3 for leftovers!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >