- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in concentrate. Combine cranberries, apple and sugar; add to gelatin mixture. Stir in pecans. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving dish. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Festive Cranberry Relish Salad
Sort By :
This salad is pretty and smells and tastes SO refreshing. My daughter and I couldn't stop smelling it, but then you have to taste it and that was really good, too! It's a keeper. With all of the 1000s of recipes available to us nowadays, that's a pretty good compliment.
As a child, my mother always made a cranberry salad just like this one. Once in a while, she woud add green grapes to the salad. This recipe brings me back to my childhood days and holidays at home. I now make this for my nieces and nephews. and also, my great nieces and nephews. There is never any left after dinner. Pat, Lorain, Ohio