Festive Cranberry Oat Cookies Recipe
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls 3-in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 200 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Festive Cranberry Oat Cookies
"For the price of these ingredients, the taste just wasn't what I expected."