Festive Cranberry Oat Cookies Recipe
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls 3-in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 200 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Festive Cranberry Oat Cookies
"For the price of these ingredients, the taste just wasn't what I expected."