Festive Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab and onions until blended. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Fill each shell with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 15 appetizers.
3 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Festive Crab Cakes
"Took this to a Mardi Gras party. Made a double batch and all gone."
"Looks beautiful and tasty, too. Great holiday recipe."