- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab and onions until blended. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Fill each shell with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top each with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Festive Crab Cakes in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p11
Reviews for Festive Crab Cakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2013
Took this to a Mardi Gras party. Made a double batch and all gone.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2009
Looks beautiful and tasty, too. Great holiday recipe.