For a deluxe side dish that's easy yet has big impact, I whip up this recipe. It features corn and peppers in a comforting cream cheese sauce.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute peppers and onions in butter
- until tender. Add cream cheese, milk, salt, pepper and dill. Cook
- and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add corn; heat
- through. Yield: 6-8 servings.