Festive Beef Tenderloin Recipe
Dressing up a tenderloin steak is quick and easy when you add the cracker crumb/herb topping suggested by Leann Meeds of Klamath Falls, Oregon.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1-1/2 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Broil steaks 3-4 in. from the heat for 8 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, combine the cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, horseradish and pepper. Spread over steaks.
- 2. Broil 2-6 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Festive Beef Tenderloin
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2009
"Yum, this is a great zippy take! Have made this a few times and always a hit!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC