- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the chili sauce, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Festive Bean Salad
Sort By :
This is a great, different bean salad. Wonderful to send in my husband's summer lunches. Good protein but lower in fat than many salads.
Very good salad! Quick and easy too.
This is not your average bean salad! It tastes 1000% better than a three bean salad, and I will make it again and again.
Family doesn't eat black olives, so I omitted them. Yummy. Nice texture combinations.
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >