- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the chili sauce, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Festive Bean Salad
Sort By :
"Definitely better the next day. I actually didn't really like it on the first night and almost threw it out. Glad I tried it again the next day!"
"This salad is great and even better the next day. Easy to prepare. A winner."
"This is a great, different bean salad. Wonderful to send in my husband's summer lunches. Good protein but lower in fat than many salads."
"Very good salad! Quick and easy too."
"This is not your average bean salad! It tastes 1000% better than a three bean salad, and I will make it again and again."