Festive Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Dash pepper
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook onion in butter and oil for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, parsley, basil and pepper. Remove rind from the top of the Brie; place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Top with tomato mixture and onion mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Festive Baked Brie
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer