Festive Apple-Cheese Log Recipe
With apples, pecans and cinnamon, this fun spread, from Anna Mayer of Fort Branch, Indiana, is almost like dessert.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional chopped pecans, toasted Vanilla wafers, sugar cookies or assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, apple, pecans and cinnamon. Shape into a log; roll in toasted pecans. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla wafers, cookies or crackers. Yield: 1 cheese log.
2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Festive Apple-Cheese Log
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2012
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC