- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional chopped pecans, toasted Vanilla wafers, sugar cookies or assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, apple, pecans and cinnamon. Shape into a log; roll in toasted pecans. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 20 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla wafers, cookies or crackers. Yield: 1 cheese log.
Originally published as Festive Apple-Cheese Log in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p8
Reviews for Festive Apple-Cheese Log
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2012