Fennel Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fennel bulb
- 1-1/2 cups sliced apples
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine fennel and apples. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, onion and salt. Pour over fennel mixture and toss to coat. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 112 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Fennel Waldorf Salad
"Very good! Refreshing. A very simple salad and sometimes that's just PERFECT!"