- 1-1/2 cups sliced fennel bulb
- 1-1/2 cups sliced apples
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine fennel and apples. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, onion and salt. Pour over fennel mixture and toss to coat. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fennel Waldorf Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p27
Reviews for Fennel Waldorf Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2010
"Very good! Refreshing. A very simple salad and sometimes that's just PERFECT!"