A sweet balsamic vinaigrette always pulls everything together in a delicious harmony of flavors. Raspberries are one of my very favorite fruits, so I'm always eager to find a new use for them. —Susan Gauthier, Falmouth, Maine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pistachios, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, fennel and oranges. Divide salad green mixture among eight plates. Sprinkle with pistachios; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fennel Salad with Orange-Balsamic Vinaigrette in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p23
Reviews for Fennel Salad with Orange-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review