- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons GREY POUPON® Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- CUT eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in medium bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well
- SPOON into resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner from bottom of bag; use to pipe filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- ADD your choice of Toppings just before serving.
- TOPPING VARIATIONS:
- Country Favorite: Top with 10 slices cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon and 2 finely chopped green onions.
- It's Italian: Top with 1/2 cup thinly sliced drained jarred sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil.
- Fiesta Time: Top with 6 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro.
- Coastal Delight: Top with 1/2 cup drained canned baby shrimp and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Favorite Topped Deviled Eggs Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Favorite Topped Deviled Eggs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review