- smooth; stir in vinegar, ketchup and remaining soy sauce. Set aside.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Place remaining cornstarch in a
- large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time,
- and shake to coat. In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with
- cooking spray, stir-fry chicken in oil until no longer pink. Remove
- and keep warm.
- Stir pineapple juice mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken and reserved
- pineapple; heat through. Serve with rice.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup chicken mixture with 1/2 cup rice equals 428 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.