Favorite Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 cups Crispix
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, nuts and pretzels. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar; cook and stir until dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- Place a third on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes; stir and bake for 6 minutes more. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Repeat with remaining mixture. Yield: about 14 cups.
Reviews for Favorite Snack Mix(4)
Sort By :
SO TASTY! Super easy to make and cheap! I sprinkle more brown sugar on the mix when I put each part in the pan before going in the oven, not making it better in cals for you but definitely better tasting!!
too high in cal.
I substitute Life cereal, and use butter-flavored round pretzels. Yummy.
I brought this to a potluck and it got gobbled up.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Snack Mix >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >