Favorite Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1. Layer half of the potatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with onion; sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Top with the remaining potatoes, salt and pepper. Combine the cream and broth; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 440 calories, 33g fat (21g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Favorite Scalloped Potatoes
"I added a layer of shredded cheddar cheese between potato layers. Very good."
"I made this dish on a camping trip for several families. We all enjoyed the fabulous taste. I baked in my lodge cast iron at the dish was fabulous."