Favorite Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
—Lucinda Isenberg, Fairmont, Minnesota
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1. Layer half of the potatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with onion; sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Top with the remaining potatoes, salt and pepper. Combine the cream and broth; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 440 calories, 33 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Scalloped Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC