Favorite Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1. Layer half of the potatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with onion; sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Top with the remaining potatoes, salt and pepper. Combine the cream and broth; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 440 calories, 33g fat (21g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Scalloped Potatoes
"Absolutely loved this dish! Easy to prepare and totally worth the wait. This will be my go-to scalloped potato dish for sure."
"I added a layer of shredded cheddar cheese between potato layers. Very good."
"I made this dish on a camping trip for several families. We all enjoyed the fabulous taste. I baked in my lodge cast iron at the dish was fabulous."