- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- Layer half of the potatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Top with onion; sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Top with the remaining potatoes, salt and pepper. Combine the cream and broth; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Scalloped Potatoes
"Absolutely loved this dish! Easy to prepare and totally worth the wait. This will be my go-to scalloped potato dish for sure."
"I added a layer of shredded cheddar cheese between potato layers. Very good."
"I made this dish on a camping trip for several families. We all enjoyed the fabulous taste. I baked in my lodge cast iron at the dish was fabulous."