Favorite Raspberry Tossed Salad
Our home economists tossed together mixed greens, fresh raspberries, mushrooms, feta cheese and more in this pretty salad. Toasted pecan halves add fun crunch...and a homemade raspberry dressing brings a delicious tan to the mix!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry fruit spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a
- small bowl, whisk the fruit spread, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 102 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.