- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry fruit spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the fruit spread, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Tossed Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p55
Reviews for Favorite Raspberry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2013
"Delicious! We had two couples over and EVERYONE enjoyed the salad. This recipe is going with us to Canada for our annual fishing trip."