Our home economists tossed together mixed greens, fresh raspberries, mushrooms, feta cheese and more in this pretty salad. Toasted pecan halves add fun crunch...and a homemade raspberry dressing brings a delicious tan to the mix!
- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry fruit spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the fruit spread, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Tossed Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p55
Reviews for Favorite Raspberry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review