- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar
- and vanilla until smooth. Unroll cake; spread filling evenly to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again. Cover and freeze until firm.
- May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes
- before cutting. Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 285 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.