- cups. In a bowl, combine flour and remaining water until smooth;
- gradually stir into juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in browning sauce if
- desired. Season with salt and pepper. Slice roast; serve with
- vegetables and gravy. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 523 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.