- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt; cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir in pecans. Spread over hot crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Favorite Pecan Pie Bars
Sort By :
"Wow! This was great! If you have trouble getting it to set up... cool-then put the pan in the frig. Then I was able to cut into bars to put on server. I will most definitely make this again!"
"What a great recipe! I had to give some away just to keep from snacking on them and wonder if they can be frozen."
"They were delicious warm and relatively easy to bake. I agree with a previous review, your cookie sheet is hard to clean-up."
"These were delicious!! And easy."
"I made a this before Thanksgiving and my husband, who loves pecan pie, ate one piece and then took two more telling me they were addictive and requested that I make another batch. Every one loved them!"