- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt; cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir in pecans. Spread over hot crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Favorite Pecan Pie Bars
Sort By :
"the pecan pie bars were great . went by the recipe , making it again for holidays"
"Would you be able to make this with a pie crust from the store and put on bottom ?"
"We couldn't stop eating it! Fantastic!!"
"They turned out a little gooier than I expected but were ABSALUTELY delicious! They will turn out a little better if you let them set in the refrigerator a few hours before cutting. Definitely going to make again!"
"Very yummy. Tastes just like pecan pie. Also very easy to make. I think the only thing I would change is to have a little bit thicker crust. Even in spite of that , this is a keeper."