Favorite Meat Loaf Cups Recipe
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Additional ketchup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Press into 12 foil-lined or greased muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Drain before serving. Drizzle with ketchup if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.