Favorite Meat Loaf Cups
My family enjoys meat loaf, but sometimes I can't spare the hour or more it takes to bake in the traditional shape. A quick alternative is to divide the meat mixture into muffin cups for individual servings that are ready in less than 30 minutes.—Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Additional ketchup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef
- over mixture and mix well.
- Press into 12 foil-lined or greased muffin cups. Bake at 350° for
- 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Drain
- before serving. Drizzle with ketchup if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a