Favorite Meat Loaf Cups Recipe
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Additional ketchup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Press into 12 foil-lined or greased muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Drain before serving. Drizzle with ketchup if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 302 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 699mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Meat Loaf Cups
"I will never make the traditional way again. This was so good! I used 1 lb. ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed saltines & adjusted the remaining ingredients since it's just my husband and I. I combined brown sugar, ketchup and a dab of mustard for a topping. YUM!"
"Made 2 1/2 batches and served a family of 8 with very few leftover. They went over great. Moist and delicious. The 4 yr. Old and 2 yr. old ate without a fuss."
"I added grated carrot and minced fresh onion (omitted dried onion) . Very easy to make ahead and freeze for the week ahead as the family is often on different schedules."
"I live alone now so I cut all recipes in half. This is easy, tastes good, and I have 4 to freeze. I did substitute oatmeal for the corn flakes and topped the little loaves with extra ketchup and shredded cheddar. Would probably be good with bead crumbs as well."
"These are easy to make and really yummy!!"
"Will these freeze well so that you can make them ahead?"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.