- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Favorite Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
"This was decent but I thought the lime flavor was a little too overpowering."
"I made this the the first time for my husband's birthday with company. Everyone loved it! Very tasty!"
"Awesome marinade, very tasty! I tried this on pork chops, then on a steak. I've made it 4 times since trying it."
"I used Splenda rather than the sugar. It was wonderful. Be careful not to overcook."
"you could use the marinade for beef and chicken."