Favorite Marinated Pork Chops
My sister gave me the recipe for this delicious marinade. My husband absolutely loves pork chops made this way.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight
- ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.