- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Favorite Marinated Pork Chops
"Very flavorful pork recipe. We loved the lime flavor; not too tart. Make sure you marinade for at least 8 hours to get full flavor."
"This marinade imparts a lot of flavor. The only change I made was to reduce the lime juice by half and I used bone in pork chops thus the cooking time was a bit longer. My husband is a huge fan of balsamic vinegar so I knew he would love these."
"This was decent but I thought the lime flavor was a little too overpowering."
"I made this the the first time for my husband's birthday with company. Everyone loved it! Very tasty!"
"Awesome marinade, very tasty! I tried this on pork chops, then on a steak. I've made it 4 times since trying it."
"I used Splenda rather than the sugar. It was wonderful. Be careful not to overcook."
"you could use the marinade for beef and chicken."
"Our whole family loved these! I was out of balsamic vinegar so had to subst. red wine vinegar w/ honey but they were still great! Super simple to make- i recommend leaving in marinade overnight. Will certainly make these again!"
"Use Splenda instead of sugar. Same taste, lower sugar content."