- bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg white and vanilla until
- smooth; set aside.
- Spread chocolate batter into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan
- coated with cooking spray. Drop the cream cheese mixture by
- tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to
- swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: about 4
Nutritional Facts: One bar equals 95 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.