- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine pudding mix and sugar. Gradually stir in
- water. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Transfer to a
- bowl. Cover surface with waxed paper; refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with dessert. Yield: 12 servings (2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 585 calories, 37 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.