Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoon cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups(21)
Sort By :
I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)
This was great and so easy. I had a mix of regular lasagna noodles and ready to bake. I used both, but the ready to bake allowed more flavor to come through. This is a keeper.
I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!
My daughter did not care for lasagna until I made easy Lasagna rolls. Now she loves it.
my family was hesitant since it wasn't the traditional, but once they ate it, and realized how quick and easy it was, they asked me to make it again
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >