- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"Add one package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave, with a dash of nutmeg."
"This is a starter/ anything goes, great recipe! I have used ground beef, leftover rotisserie chicken, Italian sausage, whatever I have on hand. Change the spaghetti sauce and cheese to your liking."
"My picky 6 year old loved it, it's a keeper for sure!"
"Used ground beef, but still good, simple, "make-ahead" meal. I made it the day before and baked it the next day."
"Very easy to make and taste great"