- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoon cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
I followed the recipe. I think the cream cheese and cheddar cheese made it too rich. Next time, I will try a more traditional recipe.
I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)
This was great and so easy. I had a mix of regular lasagna noodles and ready to bake. I used both, but the ready to bake allowed more flavor to come through. This is a keeper.
I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!
My daughter did not care for lasagna until I made easy Lasagna rolls. Now she loves it.