Favorite Lasagna Roll Ups
This crowd-pleasing take on lasagna offers up a new way to enjoy a classic dish. Round out the meal with a simple side salad. Susan Sabia - Windsor, California
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle
- each with 2 tablespoon cheese; carefully roll up.
- Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with
- remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll-up equals 372 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 885 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.