Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (19-1/2 ounces) Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese and 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce.
- 2. Drain noodles; spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on each noodle. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully roll up.
- 3. Spread 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 4. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 372 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Lasagna Roll-Ups
"Made these a few times. Liked them just as they are."
"Add one package of frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave, with a dash of nutmeg."
"My picky 6 year old loved it, it's a keeper for sure!"
"Used ground beef, but still good, simple, "make-ahead" meal. I made it the day before and baked it the next day."
"Very easy to make and taste great"
"I followed the recipe. I think the cream cheese and cheddar cheese made it too rich. Next time, I will try a more traditional recipe."
"I made the recipe just as written and we all loved it. I may try to sneak some spinach into the sausage mixture next time I make it :-)"
"I have made this a few times, it is delicious. It's nice having the lasagna in individual rolls. This has a simpler flavor than traditional Italian lasagna, but is very good!"
"My daughter did not care for lasagna until I made easy Lasagna rolls. Now she loves it."
"I've always wanted to try making lasagna rolls instead of a big pan of lasagna. I did not stick with the recipe (I rarely do) but these were great. They were huge hit with my family and I will definitely make again."
"I have made this time and again and it never fails to get compliments. I do make some alterations, however. My husband loves his beef, so I do half turkey sausage and half ground beef. The flavors blend very nicely, it stores well (if there are leftovers), and it is very affordable. This is definitely a family favorite. :)"
"The entire family raved about this meal. They said it was one of the best ever and had no idea how simple it was to make. It is elegant enough and tastes good enough to serve to guests."
"I used all reduced fat ingredients and it came put fabulously. Also I layered like a normal lasagna and it came out very well and made it much easier!"
"My family loved this recipe. Very delicious!"
"My son hates ricotta cheese, so this was a great way of making lasagna, minus the ricotta. Yum!"
"These were excellent! Very tasty. I did add some minced garlic to the turkey sausage towards the end of browning it. There were great. I am sure you could use traditional pork sausage if you prefer. You could also use any cheese of your liking. These are going to be a regular at my house now. Also, I bet they freeze well- I plan to try that as well."
"It was delicious! I used mozzarella cheese to make it taste more like lasagna."
"Doesn't taste much like lasagna next time I will use different cheeses."
"This was awesome! Great favor. Definately will make again!!"