Favorite Ladyfinger Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (11.1 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the contents of crust mix from both packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix from both packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Ladyfinger Cheesecake(12)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe numerous times and it always impresses my guests. I can't find lady fingers so I used nilla wafers. Can't get over how easy this is and looks like it is difficult to make.
Wow, everyone loved this cake. I could not find lady fingers so I used Milano Double Chocolate cookies. They fit perfect. Also, I crumbled up half a bag of the cookies on top of the crust and filled in the spaces at the bottom. I added half a cup of brown sugar with the first 1/2 cp of milk and beat it for about 5 minutes. My husband was so impressed.
I love this recipe. I've made it tons of times. I change out toppings as needed. It's nice for summer when its' too hot to turn on the oven but you still want a nice dense homemade tasting cheesecake. Presents beautifully for parties and gatherings as well
I have been making this cheesecake for years and it is always the first dessert to go. I even take orders for it during Christmas.
This recipe was a hit at our annual dessert auction at church. I will definitely make this again. Easy to make, but looks like you fussed.