Favorite Ladyfinger Cheesecake
Raspberry or cherry pie filling gives a festive appearance to this rich no-bake cheesecake that's perfect for Valentine's Day. "This elegant-looking dessert makes a dramatic presentation," writes Irene Pitzer of Nashville, Tennessee. "Get ready to share the recipe."
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (11.1 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the contents of crust mix from both
- packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased
- 10-in. springform pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix from
- both packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold
- in whipped topping.
- Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with
- pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 529 calories, 26 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium,