Favorite Ladyfinger Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (11.1 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the contents of crust mix from both packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix from both packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 529 calories, 26g fat (17g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 439mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Favorite Ladyfinger Cheesecake
"I have made this recipe numerous times and it always impresses my guests. I can't find lady fingers so I used nilla wafers. Can't get over how easy this is and looks like it is difficult to make."
"Wow, everyone loved this cake. I could not find lady fingers so I used Milano Double chocolate cookies. They fit perfect. Also, I crumbled up half a bag of the cookies on top of the crust and filled in the spaces at the bottom. I added half a cup of brown sugar with the first 1/2 cp of milk and beat it for about 5 minutes. My husband was so impressed."
"I love this recipe. I've made it tons of times. I change out toppings as needed. It's nice for summer when its' too hot to turn on the oven but you still want a nice dense homemade tasting cheesecake. Presents beautifully for parties and gatherings as well"
"This recipe was a hit at our annual dessert auction at church. I will definitely make this again. Easy to make, but looks like you fussed."
"Absolutely delicious! It came out perfect and I did not change a thing."
"I have made this several times and it always is a crowd pleaser. So easy and so yummy."
"I made this for my birthday and it was fantastic! Not only did it look great, but it tasted good too."
"Wow! This was excellent and sooo easy to make too. It looked so fancy and impressive! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe, Irene"
"A delightful cheescake recipe. Finding ladyfingers was very difficult for me, so I used shortbread cookies instead. They worked fine and happened to just match a cheesecake serving size. Also, found that using about 4 tablespoons of butter in the crust worked great instead of 2/3's cup of butter. Try this recipe whether or not you try my changes."
"I made this cheesecake for a functioning st my job and they went crazy. I even went as far as adding blueerries around the top and bottom of cheesecake and sing cherry filling instead. I was even told to make one for Thanksgiving!"