- longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute the carrots, celery and onion in
- oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the
- broth, spinach, basil, soup mix, ketchup, thyme and bay leaves.
- Drain meatballs on paper towels. Bring soup to a boil; add meatballs.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Add pasta; cook
- 13-15 minutes longer or until pasta is tender, stirring
- occasionally. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 379 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,016 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.