- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Press
- pecans onto sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 845 calories, 50 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 158 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.